Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Austins new Piggy Bank

For the last couple of days Austin has been playing with an empty gum ball machine. He could hear the money shaking around in the bottom and has been working diligently on trying to get this thing open.
I wasn't to concerned with him having it in his room at night. I never thought in a million years he would ever be able to get it open. You needed a screw driver in order to do so.
Well......This morning I got him out of bed as usual and began changing his diaper when about a dollars worth of pennies fell out.
Sometime in the night he had gotten out of bed, opened up the gum ball machine and shoved all the money in his diaper. I don't know how comfortable that could have been trying to sleep last night. All I can say is I'm glad he shoved them in his diaper verses swallowing them and then me finding them in his diaper later.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure he hadn't swallowed them first? Being that he is so much like his father you may now know where Alex hides his money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute family. your kids are dang cute!
    i hope all is well with you and your family and your parents. please say hi to ed and linda and rely our news about indiana. we miss and love you. Phil (gibbons)

    ReplyDelete