Friday, October 23, 2009

Hailey's Halloween Birthday Bash

We celebrated Haileys birthday a little early this year. She wanted to do a Halloween birthday bash this year.
The next 2 pictures aren't from her birthday, but from our ward Halloween party. She just looked so cute trying to bob for apples that I just had to add it.
They just happen to be first in line because I forgot when you load pictures you have to load them the opposite order of how you really want them and I am just being lazy and not wanting to change things around!
For Halieys birthday the girls ate lots of pizza, decorated sugar cookies, played Halloween bingo, decorated and colored haunted houses and we had a giant bounce house for them to jump around in.
It was fabulous for me because I was able to keep all the mess outside.





3 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! Krista you are always really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the MOST amazing mom ever. I'm glad we're friends, you can help me throw Bryant a fun party someday. Your kids are gorgeous! You could totally make money off them. They could totally be Old Navy-Gap models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous that you get to have a Halloween party outside...It looks like a lot of fun - I can't believe how old Hailey is getting.

    ReplyDelete