Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Containing Austin

I know this is horrible, but bungee cording Austins door shut is the only way we can contain this kid at night. He is taking advantage of his newly found freedom since we moved him out of his crib. The other night I was headed up the stairs to bed when I was hit with a pungent smell of nail polish. I started to head into Ky's room to check on him first when in the dark hall way I saw Austin book it out of the girls room and into his. I was thinking what the heck is going on? This kid should be asleep! So I followed my nose into the girls room where I found them both asleep. Austin had been busy while the girls slept. He had painted his toe nails, attempted to paint Haileys toe nails, painted her sheets and last but not least gave all the stuffed animals lip stick with nail polish. That is why we bungee him in at night!

2 comments: