Friday, February 27, 2009

Ky's new room

Since I have been car less I have had to occupy my time with at home project, one of them has been spent painting Ky's room. I know it may not .look it, but painting those stupid strips took forever. I measured every line to make sure it was perfectly even. then I went through and Caulked every line to make sure there was no bleeding through. In the end I was very proud of the way it all turned out. I was so excited that I took this picture the minute I was done. That the reason why you see paint cans all over the changing table

3 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I love the colors and the stipes look really cute - even though they are a little crooked....just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing!!! Where do you find the time!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Krista!! I know how hard it is to get a good stripe. I am very impressed! Love it!

    You were missed @ bunco last night

    ReplyDelete