Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School (WOO HOO!!!!)

Schools back in session and I can hardly contain my excitement!.......Don't get me wrong or anything, I LOVE having my girls around but I also enjoy the peace and quiet in the home while they are gone. I almost don't know what to do with half my kiddos gone. I'm sure the boys and I will adjust real soon.
Here's the girls all ready for their first day back at school.Almost to the school.
Here's Hailey standing in front of her class. She couldn't wait to start kindergarten. She was most excited that she was going to eat lunch at school. The most simplest things seem to please her. What a cutie.
We ended up leaving Olivia crying in her class line. She was less than thrilled to be starting 2nd grade. She is defiantly a creature of habit and didn't want to start a new school year with a new teacher and new class mates. But I do have to say its been a week and she is adjusting well. At least I don't leave her crying in line anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Fun fun! I would have thought Olivia would have been so excited to start school again. Ethan doesn't start until Wednesday. He is bummed because he is going to miss lunch and snack at daycare. It's the simpliest things that make him mad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Krista... Can we officially be friends now?! I'm adding you to our blog if that's OK! I hope Olivia is liking 2nd grade better now... your kids are adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete