Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Makutu's Island

This was our last playgroup outing before school starts. We ended up at Makutu's Island. We went to this place last summer and my girls have talked about it since then. So they were pretty excited when they found out we were going again.
Its a pretty cool place, once you let your kids loose don't plan on seeing them for awhile. My kids enjoyed the tree house with the zip line most.
Us moms spent most of our time in the little kiddie area with the little ones. Ky was pretty daring and started climbing up the ramp and then sliding down the little slide all on his own.
Ky proud of his new trick!
This is Austin and Wrigley with there cheese faces. They were making some cute little poses but my camera is on the slow side and I missed most of them.
Here's the girls and Porter in one of the towers. I got pictures of them going on the zip line but they all came out dark:(
Hailey and Adilyn, partners in crime

No comments:

Post a Comment