Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Day in Haileys head

Hailey is my random thinking child. Some of the things that come out of this little girls mouth are hilarious. And since this is the closest thing to a Journal I have I thought I would share them.

This morning I was in a hurry trying to get the kids in the car to get to Kylers doctors appointment and in my rush Hailey asks me if she can pick a prize out of the prize drawer when we get to the doctors office. I told her no because you only get one when you get a shot. She smiles at me and said "I'll take a flu shot then!".


Hailey also informed me today that we need to put a little televison in her room because it is to hard for her to keep walking up and down the stairs when she wants to watch TV.

2 comments:

  1. Hailey is cute! The things that come out of kids' mouths! But I have to agree with her on the TV part though. That is hard working climbing up and down the stairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least actual thought has replaced the elevator music! I LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete