Friday, January 16, 2009

Doin the Chicken walk!

Soooooooo, The bus broke down today and I had to drive Hailey 6 houses down and across the street to get her to school. That is where she jumped out of the car and started to jump hop skip and flap her arms like a chicken to the pre-school gate entrence. As I watched her frolic to the gate one of the teacher aids (who I dont know from Adam) comes up to me and says "Now I see where Hailey gets her walk, I see so much of you in her". Say what? I guess I need to be a little more self concious now, last I checked I didnt think I walked like a chicken but I guess I do to pure strangers. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha... that is hilarious! well, for the record, I've never seen you walk like a chicken - but then again, maybe we need to hang out more! :)

    ReplyDelete