Thursday, January 29, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!

This is what a girls night out looks like when you are married with children.
We all got together on Rashelle good week and had a pot luck dinner and entertained ourselves with Breannes
six year old daughters High School Musical Wii game. We had so much fun playing this game we were up until about 11:30 shaking our booties to HSM. I know I know 11:30 not that late but it was a school night, so it really kinda was.
It was good to hang out with Rashelle and see her in such good spirits. You would never guess she was going through Chemo the way she was shaking her money maker. I cant wait for another two weeks for when she feels good so that we can do it again. Love ya Rashelle!! Keep getting better so that we can unlock some more songs.






3 comments:

  1. Staying up late for me now is 9:30-ish. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news, we unlocked all songs and even got some of senior year unlocked. Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Krista! I know this is such a late response, but I'm so glad you found me and commented! Your kids are sooooo adorable - looks and personality! I'm going to add you to my blog so I can keep spying on you guys if you don't mind. I'd love to see Gina's blog too (I'm guessing that's who "The Ball Family" is), can you pass that along? Enjoy the nice AZ weather for me! - Ali

    ReplyDelete