Monday, April 6, 2009

A Visit from Grandma

Alex's mom came for a visit. It was her first time seeing Ky. She lives in New York so we don't get to see her very often. It was nice having her around and the kids loved playing with her. She kept commenting how loud it would get in our house. It cracked me up, I guess I'm just use to all of the commotion
While she was here the kids wanted to take her to the zoo, and being the fabulous New Yorker grandma she is, she agreed to going even though animals are not her most favorite thing. While we were looking at the Elephants Olivia made an announcement that a squirrel was standing next to grandma, when Alex's mom heard that she started screaming at the top of her lungs and bolted the other direction. I'm just glad my kids weren't standing if front of her or else she would have flattened them like a pancake. She didn't care who was in her way, she was out of there. Alex and I were laughing so hard at the scene she created I almost peed my pants.


1 comment:

  1. Funny post. Cute family. I decided to check out your blog it is very cute.

    ReplyDelete