Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why do I Jinx myself?

So..... I'm already complaining about how hot it is already.
And how I refuse to turn on the air conditioning because I'm not looking forward to those $500.00 a month power bills yet. Well today I thought I was going to die. My make up literally melted off of my face! I couldn't take the heat anymore and caved, I turned on the air conditioning and nothing happened.
YEP! Its broken!
So this is a warning to all of my neighbors, don't look through my windows because I'm going to be walking around in my under wear until its fixed. Oh, but I will have make up on.

3 comments:

  1. i know, i almost went out to cut the grass today and decided it was too hot. wimpy, huh? good for you keeping your A/C off... we've had ours on for a month already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you have your make-up on you can walk around in whatever you want. I can't believe you haven't turned the air on yet, I don't think we ever turned ours off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you wear make-up - that's all that matters! Good thing in Utah, the weather changes everyday-so we don't worry about the A/C. Yesterday it was so hot and today it's cold and raining. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete