Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kylers 1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday Ky!
I can't believe it was a year ago today we were racing to the Hospital hoping and praying that I didn't give birth in the car.
I have to say Kylers birth was the most memorable and the most painful ( No time for drugs, I really don't recommend it.)
Kyler came into this world with a bang. Literaly, I think the doctor caught my placenta on her head.
He arrived on June 4th at 8:40 am weighing 7 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long


Kyler is such a sweet little boy! I am so privileged to be his mom.
He definitely completes our family
Some fun little facts about our little man:
1. He is the only one of our kids to have straight hair.
2. He only has two teeth so far.
3. He gives the best hugs when he gets out of bed in the morning.
4. LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to dance.
5. Would eat cheetos for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let him.

Just getting started on his Birthday cake.
This is the end result. It looks like he really enjoyed his cakeHappy Birthday Kyler! We Love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love his cake! I'm getting a cake pan like that!!!! He's so cute - and who knows, the way I saw him bitting the laptop cables, and going near the plug outlets, he might have curly hair yet!

    ReplyDelete