Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family Home Evening

Thanks to the Dababneh family for letting us join you for family home evening. We went to the visitors center and saw the Joseph Smith Movie. We were all under the impression it was a
15 minute show that ended up being an hour and 15 minutes..... Not the best show to be showing 8 children all under the age of 7. But..... Olivia who I fight with when it comes to church was really receptive to the film and was full of questions afterward so I took it as a good teaching moment.
Afterwards we went out for some yummy ice cream. We had a good time. Our cute little Families! Its funny how all of our kids are about the exact same age.
Olivia had mosquito bites all over her legs, so she was having a hard time putting on a smile. This is what we got when we told her to fake it.
This is how all of our family pictures seem to turn out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it - one kid is crying and no one is looking at the camera. I will have to show you some of Ethan's pictures of him faking a smile. You'll be thinking Olivia looks great when I show you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! You look soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete