Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Olivia Insisted

Olivia cracks me up! She thinks when anything remotely funny happens at our house we need to blog about it. Olivia even went as far as to take this picture of Kyler to co-inside with the story that she thinks we need to blog about....so this post goes out to you Olivia.
I told the kids they could have a piece of gum after they had finished eating lunch. The girls had gotten theirs and Austin was trying to get his piece. He walked over to me with a big wad of gum in his mouth and said "Ky Ky gum". I asked him"Did you give your brother a piece of gum?" I hadn't even had a chance to react before Olivia was to her feet in ten seconds flat. Being the second mommy in the house, she immediately started swiping the gum out of Ky's mouth with him clenching his teeth and screaming.
Olivia was hollering at me"TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON" because I was just sitting there laughing at the scene. I told her to just leave him alone and that one piece of gum wouldn't hurt him if he swallowed it.
I tell you, Olivia will make a great babysitter one day. It amazes me with the things that come out of her mouth, she's like a mini mom.

1 comment: