Friday, July 17, 2009

Totally Wicked

What a fun girls night!!!! a group of us went to see Wicked.
We first started the night off at The Cheesecake Factory and had some yummy food. But everyone knows you can't leave without a piece of Cheesecake. We were running a little late so we all got our Cheesecake to go. We consealed it in purses and figured we would eat it during the play.
When we got to the Play everyone was seated and the play had begun, it was fine because we hadn't missed much, but our seats were 1st row balcony, dead center. There were 10 of us trying to climb over the top of about 25 people to get to our seats. I was praying at the same time I didn't trip because it was a long way down and not much of a rail to keep me from going over. It was great once we were seated. What a fun play.
At intermission when the lights went on, we busted out our cheesecakes to devour them. I was hoping I wouldn't make eye contact with anyone I had climbed over earlier.
It was a great play.... I would totally see it again. We had such a fun night. I haven't laughed so much.

1 comment:

  1. Did you steal the silverware again? Just kidding! I will really have to see that play - now that I know it's nothing like the awful book!

    ReplyDelete